ECO CLUB 2020
- Waste as a resource- A speech was given during the school assembly on 28th Jan creating awareness among the students about useful ways of converting waste into a resource
- Minimisation of plastic bags-Creative, Handmade newspaper bags were made by the talented students of classes 6, 7 and 8 as an alternative for the plastic bags
- Bulletin board on "Say no to Plastic" was also prepared for creating awareness among students about the topic.
ECO CLUB 2019
Theme- Pollution prevention and the importance of air-purifying plants
1. A special assembly was conducted for all the students on the prevention of pollution in Delhi and conservation of Yamuna.
2. Walk the talk- students of classes 3-5 were taken on a round of the school and shown some common air purifying plants are grown in the school garden and they were informed about the benefits of growing these plants in the surroundings.
Eco club activity Today, students of class 8A, 8B, 7B and 7C were shown a video on rain water harvesting. They were told about the benefits of saving rain water by the eco club members
Students noting down the botanical names of plants
Seed Bomb Activity on 2nd November 2018
Students planted few seed bombs in school with the help of school gardener
Best Club Activity- Awareness About Noise Pollution on 1st November 2018
Students of Std. IX addressed a gathering of students to create awareness about the hazards of noise pollution. Std.5 students presented Street plays and Std. 9th students presented posters designed by them on noise pollution. Std. 11th and 9th also enacted a short dialogue to create awareness about the rising levels of air pollution in Delhi.
Nukkad Natak - Generate Awareness About Environment And Air Pollution By Class V on 30th October
Students Of Class 11th And 9th Enjoying By Fixing The Placards On The Respective Plantstrees on 8th October
Students Monitoring Their Plants In The Morning On 4th September
Measured And Noted Down The Heights Of The Plants
On the eve of Rakshabandhan (24th August 2018), we pledge to save, care and protect trees.
Best Clubs Workshop On Lung Awareness And Air Pollution Attended By The Students and teachers on 20th August 2018
PRAKRITI MAHOTSAV 13th to 17th August 2018
MY RIGHT TO BREATHE – GOING GREEN ON 8th AUGUST 2018
Embarking on the mission of My Right to Breathe to reduce pollution levels in and around the school and to create awareness and spread the message of saving our planet and its environment. The students planted saplings.
Plants not only provide us with life saving oxygen but also play an important role in improving the air quality, thus ensuring that ever one gets the 'Right to Breathe' clean air.