The Medium Of Instruction In School Is English
To develop fluency and improve communication skills, it is compulsory to converse in English inside the school premises
- Parents and guardians are rquested not to allow their wards to bring Mobile phones in the school. If it is unavoidable, they need to carry a one time undertaking from parent stating it will be switched off in the school premises.
- The student must come punctually to school
- The student must come to school clean, tidy and in proper school uniform
- Guardians are requested to keep watch on the work and conduct of their children and should be in close touch with the class teachers, subject teachers and the Principal
- In case of any Home Work, Guardians must see that their ward has done the home work task assigned to him and must acknowledge the Home Work
- Any kind of damage done to the school property by the ward shall be made good by guardian
- Guardians must encourage the student to take part in curricular activities and games
- Parents who want to meet teachers are requested to see, meet them with appointment after school hours or on working Staturdays.
- Children should be advised not to carry a large sum of money or leave money inside books, note books, bags, stationery pouches
- Any change in address should be communicated to the school office without delay and updated in the student diary
- Application of leave for one day in student diary should bear the signature of the parent. More than two days should be sent via PT Communication
- Students shoud not wear expensive jewellery to school or carry any expensive article to school
- No nail polish/eye makeup to be used.